Health Care Support Workers F/T P/T also Nurse Bank
Are you looking for a career change ? then this role is for you!
This is an exciting opportunity with excellent rates of pay, with various fulltime and part time hours available.
The role involves being part of an existing team of dedicated health care assistants providing complex care and support for a lady based in Kirton Lyndsey, Scunthorpe.
Flexible shift patterns available of 12 hours for days, nights and weekends.
Your Role will include ;
- Assisting with day to day personal care.
- Managing & monitoring complex health conditions, treatment, medication and therapies
- Escorting and supporting for service user for days out, appointments.
- Any other duties that are deemed reasonable including cooking and light housework.
*If you have already have clinical skills complex care management this is an advantage, however individualised induction training will be given to the successful candidate*
This position is compliant with Para. 1 Sch.9 of The Equality Act 2010 relating to Occupational Requirements and is also subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975. As such it will be required for successful candidates to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure , to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB), this is to check for any previous criminal convictions that do not meet the previous offences filtering process . A conviction may or may not exclude you from employment and this will be discussed at interview This post works within the equality of opportunity“, irrespective of age, disability, race and ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation”.
You will need
- At least 6 months care experience
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Take direction from your team lead and work to her needs and requirements
- To complete professional development training as and when required
- Manual Handling Abilities.
Excellent remuneration, ongoing training and development. Weekly pay, PAYE. Induction training for all carers provided.
Flexible working hours and pattern to suit you.