Home Care Worker (domiciliary care)
We have multiple and varied call patterns available, for both full-time and part-time hours which include both days, nights and weekend work available in Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire .
As a community care assistant, you can make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people in your local area, giving them the support they need to live independently in their own homes.
We provide all the training and support you need to become one of our exceptional caring champions.
We reward our carers generously for the support they give our customers. With competitive rates of pay plus extra training as and when it’s needed, that's why we’ve become the care company of choice for many. You’ll also benefit from a flexible work lifestyle, a supportive environment and the opportunity to work for an organisation that truly values you.
We offer you the flexibility to choose the regularity of your shifts, whether you’re looking to work a couple of calls a week alongside your permanent job or looking to work full-time hours.
Community Care Assistant duties include:
- Assist in the development of the philosophy, goals and objectives for the care practice.
- Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of care implementation and delivery
- Implement action to meet and maintain care standards.
- Encourage a model of self-care and Service User rehabilitation.
- Record relevant activities in Care Plans
- Encourage innovative methods for the delivery of care
- Encourage a model of self-care and Service User rehabilitation
- Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams in order to maximize opportunities for Service User therapeutic care
NLG is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003)
In order to be considered for this position you must:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of at least 6 months experience of caring in the community
- Have eligibility to work within the UK
- Availability to work at least one in every three weekends
- Be able to provide 2 references
- Flexible and reliable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Have a full driving licence and be a car owner .
If you’re passionate about helping people in your community on a one-to-one basis, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for naturally compassionate people to assist adults of all ages who are in need of some extra help at home.
This job is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975. As such it will be required for a submission for an Enhanced Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB), to check for any previous criminal convictions that do not meet the previous offences filtering process.
Excellent pay rates:
We also offer:
- An app to update availability, pickup calls, and access your upcoming calls .
- A start in your care career with training and support to complete the care standard certificate.
- All successful candidates will be offered a funded placement on Health and social Care level 2 and 3 certificate.
- Clinical and operations support 24/7
- Free mandatory training courses
- Frequent weekly payroll service
- Fast-track registration
- "Refer a Friend" scheme where you can earn cash rewards for referring your colleagues/friends
“Equality of opportunity is our policy, irrespective of age, disability, gender, race and ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation”