Anti-coagulation Nurse/Pharmacist (Bands 7 or 8a)
Due to an overwhelming demand from our clients, NLG are currently seeking to attract an experienced anti-coagulation Nurse/Pharmacist (Bands 7 or 8a)
Position available immediately for one month in the first instance (with possibility of extension).
NLG Health is a national framework approved staffing agency, we offer you the flexibility to choose the regularity of your shifts, whether you’re looking to work a couple of shifts a week alongside your permanent job or looking to work full-time hours.
We also have other multiple and varied shifts covering full-time and part-time hours which include both days, night and weekend work available throughout the UK.
- Assists medical care team, including physicians, pharmacists, and nurse clinicians in providing quality patient care to patients.
- Responsible for educating the patient throughout the course of anti-coagulation therapy.
- Deliver patient care in accordance with recognised standards of research-based clinical practice.
- To take responsibility for own caseload.
- Understand and apply a holistic patient centered care approach.
- To maintain a high standard of clinical care within own professional practice and of the team as a whole.
- To ensure that the rights, dignity and confidentiality of the patient are protected at all times.
- Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required.
NLG is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client about this vacancy
This job requires you to have experience in the anti-coagulation dosing during the DAWN dosing package. You will be caring, compassionate and have a commitment to helping people and have the ability to work as a fully integrated member of the team. Previous experience is required for this role.
37.5 hours (Days)
Successful candidates will currently be living in the UK, have effective communication skills, excellent attendance record and ability to work under pressure. You will have a recognised Degree or equivalent qualification and active HCPC/NMC registration. A minimum of 12 months post qualification work experience within NHS hospitals (in the last 2 years) and ability to provide 2 professional, clinical references.
This job is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975. As such it will be required for a submission for an Enhanced Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB), to check for any previous criminal convictions that do not meet the previous offences filtering process.
Excellent pay rates (depending on experience)
We also offer:
- An app to update availability, Pickup shifts, and access your upcoming shifts
- Operations support 24/7
- Free mandatory training courses
- Revalidation support
- Frequent weekly payroll service
- Fast-track registration
- "Refer a Friend" scheme where you can earn cash rewards for referring your colleagues/friends
“Equality of opportunity is our policy, irrespective of age, disability, gender, race and ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation”
NLG Health is a leading UK healthcare agency.
We place health and social care professionals in NHS trusts and private sector organisations across the UK. With thousands of shifts being completed on a weekly basis.
For more information about working with NLG in this role (or any other), please contact us now and we’ll get back to you.