Pharmicist (Band 8a)
Due to our rapid and exciting growth we are looking for Pharmacists (Band 8a) to help fill positions in the Liverpool area.
Immediate start for 4-6 month placements working 37.5 hours per week.
NLG Health is a national framework approved staffing agency, we offer you the flexibility to choose the regularity of your shifts, whether you’re looking to work a couple of shifts a week alongside your permanent job or looking to work full-time hours. In return, you’ll be valued and respected for your professionalism and expertise, feeling fulfilled by the knowledge of a job well done.
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Organise own time and be responsible for appropriate delegation of staff and duties.
- Maintain effective channels of communication at all times.
- Comply with policies/procedures and in particular, issues relating to Health and Safety, COSSH, Incidents Reporting and the Data Protection Act.
- Report all accidents and untoward incidents to senior staff and complete electronic reporting system.
- Deliver patient care in accordance with recognised standards of research-based clinical practice.
- By precept and example, to ensure that the rights, dignity and confidentiality of the patient are protected at all times.
- Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required..
- Work within a flexible working roster, designed to achieve the most effective use of staff for the patient’s requirements.
NLG is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client about this vacancy.
To work as a Pharmacist in the NHS, you must have/be:
- Band 8a - Highly Specialist Pharmacist
- Active/Current registration with the GPhC
- With excellent hospital clinical background
- Prior experience of using electronic prescribing systems
- Must have the ability to Multitask and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team,
- Currently has to be working in a hospital.
- Ward work
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- You will also be caring, compassionate and have a commitment to helping people.
Excellent pay rates: (depending on sector, shift, and grade)
We also offer:
- An app to update availability, Pickup shifts, and access your upcoming shifts
- Clinical and operations support 24/7
- Free mandatory training courses
- Frequent weekly payroll service
- Fast-track registration
- "Refer a Friend" scheme where you can earn cash rewards for referring your colleagues/friends
“Equality of opportunity is our policy, irrespective of age, disability, gender, race and ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation”
NLG Health is a leading UK healthcare agency.
We place health and social care professionals in NHS trusts and private sector organisations across the UK. With thousands of shifts being completed on a weekly basis.
For more information about working with NLG in this role (or any other), please contact us now and we’ll get back to you and if this isn’t the right job or it’s not the right location for you, please do get in touch with us anyway as we have many other opportunities across the region.