Dietician (Band 6)
Due to an overwhelming demand from our clients, NLG are currently seeking to attract an experienced HCPC Registered Dietician (Band 6) specialising in Gastroenterology in North Yorkshire.
Positions are available immediately.
NLG Health is a national framework approved staffing agency, we offer you the flexibility to choose the regularity of your shifts, whether you’re looking to work a couple of shifts a week alongside your permanent job or looking to work full-time hours. We also have other multiple and varied shifts covering full-time and part-time hours which include both days, night and weekend work available throughout the UK.
- Comprehensive , in depth knowledge and understanding of clinical nutrition and dietetics and evidence of the dietetic management of a wide range of complex clinical conditions
- Understand and apply a holistic patient centered care approach.
- To take responsibility for own caseload
- To maintain a high standard of clinical care within own professional practice and of the team as a whole.
- To ensure that the rights, dignity and confidentiality of the patient are protected at all times.
- Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required.
- Must be registered with the HCPC
- Have a recognised nutrition and dietetics degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification work experience
- You will provide a clinical service to the gastroenterology wards as a key member of the multidisciplinary team.
- You will provide specialist dietary advice to in and outpatients with Gastroenterology conditions including inflammatory bowel disease, coeliac disease, irritable bowel syndrome and other functional GI disorders and associated psychological issues, working closely with the consultant Gastroenterologists and nurse specialists.
- You will have acute clinical experience, which must include significant expertise in managing all forms of oral and enteral nutrition support, and dealing with potential complications encountered.
Excellent pay rates between: (depending on experience)
We also offer:
- An app to update availability, Pickup shifts, and access your upcoming shifts
- Operations support 24/7
- Free mandatory training courses
- Revalidation support
- Frequent weekly payroll service
- Fast-track registration
- "Refer a Friend" scheme where you can earn cash rewards for referring your colleagues/friends
“Equality of opportunity is our policy, irrespective of age, disability, gender, race and ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation”
NLG Health is a leading UK healthcare agency.
We place health and social care professionals in NHS trusts and private sector organisations across the UK. With thousands of shifts being completed on a weekly basis.